Living In The Eighties

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

This blog I made as a personal use to keep my memories back in the old good time especially in the 80's when I live in Ipoh. Friends, families and others who are interest and grown in the 80's are welcome to surf on in this site.

The era of the 80's was the most memorable moments of my life. There's happy and sad moment that I could'n forget. It's not because I'm not happy with my life currently. It's different cause that time when we are still kids, didn't have any heavy obligations, just plays, studies, getting fun and live with my loveble families. Besides, I still have my parents which I miss so much.

Here, most of the stories or article are around the 80's that I include a stories and history of that era along with the photo's or video clips. I also include several songs from the 60's and 70's with world wide history.There are also a photo's of my hometown, school's, places, family and friends that are related with me in the 80's.

Besides loving listening to music and watching films, I'm also an active sports person specially in football and badminton. I'm a biggest fan of old time articles or stories whether on event, persons, a legends or whatever related with history.

It's been since 1990 that I left Green Town, Ipoh and working in Kuala Lumpur. I can't imagine that i will live, stay and grown a family here in Kuala Lumpur, the biggest and a capital city in Malaysia. Still, the old fond memories of past days is still in my heart.
Hopefully it's will call our memories in the 80's which so wonderful and awesome.























Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ipoh My Hometown

Tarikh ; 10-11 jun 2015

Seperti selalu apabila berkesempatan, pada cuti sekolah kami akan balik ke kampung di Ipoh. kali ini Kami berempat anak beranak (yang besar tak ikut ), disertai oleh Abuyus sekeluarga yang singgah di Ipoh dari melancong ke Langkawi. Macama biasa, Hotel New Caspian menjadi tempat penginapan kami.
Se;perkara yang tidak dijangka berlaku apabila kereta Abu terjammed atau mati di tengah jalan pada hari kedua di Pekan Lama (Old Town), akibat kebocoran pada alatan enjin..

Hotel New Caspian - Belakangnya sedang terbina sebuah bangunan yang dikatakan setinggi 20 tingkat di atas tapak Bazaar Bulat Lama

Jubilee Park Entertainment, Caspian dan bangunan baru dalam pembinaan

HK - Dulu pada tahun 1985 saya bekerja sebagai bar tender yang asalnya restauran high class bernama Nautilus Inn

Tangga di belakang Nautilus Inn yang masih kekal dan sama seperti tahun 70 dan 80'an

Bill hidangan di Nautilus Inn pada 1982

Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz - Menara tinggi ialah bekas tapak pawagam Odeon lama

Dua bangunan yang baru siap dibina di Green Town

Green Town 3rd Avenue dan bangunan baru bersebelahan asrama jururawat Hospital Besar Ipoh
Restoran yang menjadi sarapan pagi di Green Town

Relax di hadapan bekas 3rd Avenue dulu

Taman Dewan Bandaraya Ipoh. Padang tempat main bola tiap-tiap petang dulu

Panorama scene - 3rd Avenue dan dua bangunan baru kementerian kesihatan bersebelahan asrama jururawat HBI

Old Town Ipoh
Ipoh Parade berhampiran DBI

Panoramic view at Old Town, Ipoh

Alya bersama lukisan dinding di Old Town

Nika & Abu merempit di Ipoh

Lukisan dinding bijih timah di old Town

DBI view



1 comment:

andymanjoi said...

Teringat dekat ipoh pulak bila baca blog abang ni....letak lagi gambo-gambo pekan ipoh tahun 80an...rasa rilek je tengok ipoh masa tahun tu...klasik2