Living In The Eighties

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

This blog I made as a personal use to keep my memories back in the old good time especially in the 80's when I live in Ipoh. Friends, families and others who are interest and grown in the 80's are welcome to surf on in this site.

The era of the 80's was the most memorable moments of my life. There's happy and sad moment that I could'n forget. It's not because I'm not happy with my life currently. It's different cause that time when we are still kids, didn't have any heavy obligations, just plays, studies, getting fun and live with my loveble families. Besides, I still have my parents which I miss so much.

Here, most of the stories or article are around the 80's that I include a stories and history of that era along with the photo's or video clips. I also include several songs from the 60's and 70's with world wide history.There are also a photo's of my hometown, school's, places, family and friends that are related with me in the 80's.

Besides loving listening to music and watching films, I'm also an active sports person specially in football and badminton. I'm a biggest fan of old time articles or stories whether on event, persons, a legends or whatever related with history.

It's been since 1990 that I left Green Town, Ipoh and working in Kuala Lumpur. I can't imagine that i will live, stay and grown a family here in Kuala Lumpur, the biggest and a capital city in Malaysia. Still, the old fond memories of past days is still in my heart.
Hopefully it's will call our memories in the 80's which so wonderful and awesome.























Monday, November 28, 2016

TOP ENGLISH/US SONGS OF THE 80'S

 1980's TOP SONGS
Selain daripada minat bersukan dan menonton filem, saya juga meminati muzik dan lagu. Zaman dulu tidak ada mp3 atau cd macam sekarang. Zaman 60'an muzik menggunakan rekod atau piring hitam dalam bahasa Melayu. Era 70'an pula memperkenalkan kaset dan katrij.  Disamping mengikuti lagu-lagu Melayu 70 dan 80'an saya juga peminat lagu-lagu Ingerris atau omputih. Saya' memfollow' lagu omputih era 60'an seperti Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Armstrong, Neil Sedaka, Tom Jones, era 70'an seperti Bee Gees, The Carpenters, ABBA dan lain-lain.
Tapi muzik yang menjadi favourite saya ialah lagu English era 80'an yang menampilkan muzik pop rock, disco, new wave yang menampilkan irama base yang menggegarkan sesuai dengan jiwa remaja saya pada ketika itu.

Disini saya list kan lagu-lagu paling popular yang berada dalam Top 5 Songs pada setiap tahun 80'an berdasarkan US Billboard 100.

Top 5 songs Of 1980


1. Blondie - Call Me
2. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
3. Olivia Newton John - Magic
4. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
5. Captain and Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time








Top 5 Songs Of 1981


1. Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
2. Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie - Endless Love
3. Kenny Rogers - Lady
4. John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over
5. Rick Springfield - Jesse Girl













Top Songs Of 1982





1. Olivia Newton John - Physical
2.  Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
3.  Joan Jett - I Love Rock N' Roll
4.  Paul Mc Cartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony       And Ivory
5.  J. Geils Band - Centerfold









Top Songs Of 1983


1.  Police - Every Breath You take
2. Michael jackson - Billie Jean
3. Irene Cara - Flashdance...What A Feeling
4. Men At Work - Down Under
5.  Michael Jackson - Beat It







Top Songs Of 1984


1.  Prince - When Doves cry
2.  Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
3.  Paul Mc Cartney & Michael Jackson - Say Say Say
4.  Kenny Loggins - Footloose
5.  Phil Collins - Against All Odds













Top Songs Of 1985


1.  Wham! - Careless Whisper
2.  Madonna - Like A Virgin
3.  Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
4.  Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
5.  Chaka Khan - I Feel For You






Top Songs Of 1986


1.  Dione Warwicks & Friends - That's What Friends Are For
2.  Lionel Ritchie - Say You, Say Me
3.  Klymaxx - I Miss You
4.  Patti Labelle & Michael McDonald - On My Own
5.  Mr Mister - Broken Wings













Top Songs Of 1987


1.  Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
2.  Heart - Alone
3.  Gregory Abbot - Shake You Down
4.  Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
5.  Starship - Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now












Top Songs Of 1988


1.  George Michael - Faith
2.  INXS - Need You Tonight
3.  George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
4.  Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
5.  Gun N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine













Top Songs Of 1989


1.  Chicago - Look Away
2.  Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
3.  Poison - Every Rose Has Its Torn
4.  Paula Abdul - Straight Up
5.  Janet Jackson - Miss You Much












No comments: