Living In The Eighties

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

This blog I made as a personal use to keep my memories back in the old good time especially in the 80's when I live in Ipoh. Friends, families and others who are interest and grown in the 80's are welcome to surf on in this site.

The era of the 80's was the most memorable moments of my life. There's happy and sad moment that I could'n forget. It's not because I'm not happy with my life currently. It's different cause that time when we are still kids, didn't have any heavy obligations, just plays, studies, getting fun and live with my loveble families. Besides, I still have my parents which I miss so much.

Here, most of the stories or article are around the 80's that I include a stories and history of that era along with the photo's or video clips. I also include several songs from the 60's and 70's with world wide history.There are also a photo's of my hometown, school's, places, family and friends that are related with me in the 80's.

Besides loving listening to music and watching films, I'm also an active sports person specially in football and badminton. I'm a biggest fan of old time articles or stories whether on event, persons, a legends or whatever related with history.

It's been since 1990 that I left Green Town, Ipoh and working in Kuala Lumpur. I can't imagine that i will live, stay and grown a family here in Kuala Lumpur, the biggest and a capital city in Malaysia. Still, the old fond memories of past days is still in my heart.
Hopefully it's will call our memories in the 80's which so wonderful and awesome.























Monday, December 1, 2014

SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY

It is to hard to say good, baguih, 

tera ( terror ), wunderful, hebat atau marvelous..?



9 May 2010 at 01:39
Everybody has their own social experience . Here I want to tell about my experience and observation with people around us relation to the human nature that is so thick in our soul, the envy towards each other. Almost in all areas, home, neighbours, colleagues, occupations, businessess, all have indivuduals who have envy or jealousy to somebody who are better than them.
I do not have many advantages or do not have special thing than other people. There are many others who are good, baguih, tera, enthusiastic and impresive than me, and I say to them, you're good, tera, marvelous. I really apreciate them to what they good about. But how many of us can say like this to a friends or anybody who are good and done better than us? Not many.
Many people envy the happiness of others, jealousy with people inteligence, envy with other people wealthiest, dislike with others bussinessess. Me? I got nothing special, tidak berada, not that inteligence, have been working for 20 years, still the same man..the same rank, tak dapat melintang, menegak, membujur atau meng'kaku'. But I do not mind, friends who get it, alhamdulillah. They got what they deserverd at. They working hard to get the reward. But one thing I think I good at..I have a little bit talent in football and a fine badminton player. And you know what? There's not many friends or people say 'you are good' and appreciate what I have.

Experience 1 
One night we have a badminton friendly matches. There's a good and a bad shot from our players. I notice our player who watch the game not giving a support that we needed. It's just me and one or two who clapping hands and give a support to our team mates eventhough the win are looking thin. Then, me and my young partner play after our team behind with 2-0, it was and important match. Losing this match, and we will lost the friendly. We try hard. With knee problem and age is not with my side and short of energy, I think I gave a good game with the opponent is their best pair. Some shot from me and my friend are good, and it's an interesting match. The match finish a draw. And what the respond from our players? Nothing! Instead  they say negative words which only disabling the spirit of the game. I myself clapping hand to raise our spirit . Why, it's human nature..there's certain people envy others ability and not appreciate their friends efforts.  

Experience 2 

One day I went to football field nearby my home with attentions to play with a group f mens beside to sweat out. While warming up, normal lah, I have a little bit skills that others don't have. The school kids which training football said, ' tererlah uncle'. There's a few adults players see me with the balls, and the others do not care. I see there's nobody have a freestyle skills like me. Okla, .newcomers, I introduce myselfl to several people, like I always do, and for some days I played, I noticed there's a few persons which don't like the 'presence skills' that I have. They feel like it's threatening them if an outsider have more abilities than them. Until one day one of them approach me and said, ' kau kalau nak main biar sampai habis'. It's only a reason, as an outsider, it's difficult for me to get the balls,  I'm tired running to find an empty space to get play with, but until I grew a beard I still rarely given the ball. To play this way until Maghrib? Sorry, no need. Better I take time cooling down juggling the ball which they dont know how to do. So, actually they envy and jealous at me, so they use a reason so that I will not come play with them again. Why..it's human nature..the jealousy among us is thick, that we cannot see other people have more abilities than us. How we gonna move foward if this attitude exists in ourself. We don't want to learn and appreciate other people advantage..they should proud to have a friend who know better and take opportunity learn to exchange idea. 

This is just my experience in sports. But we can apply it on other fields. Its mirroring our attitude towards other people. We all have our strenght and weaknesses. Nobody perfects. Tak banyak sikit..sometimes we should have a little appreciation like saying 'good' 'baguih' 'marvelous' for encouragement and warming our friendships, like I always do to people I know. Just keep a little egoistic away that think we know all better than others.


So jangan malu-malu, to my dear knowledgable friends, ciku-ciku, my bright students, don't be shy to say ' baguih, good atau terer to friends, childrens, kids, or people who have done their job well, not only in sports, but also in other areas which they are good at. It will make other peole happy and made friendship more meaningful. 
Selamat mencuba....

No comments: