Living In The Eighties

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

This blog I made as a personal use to keep my memories back in the old good time especially in the 80's when I live in Ipoh. Friends, families and others who are interest and grown in the 80's are welcome to surf on in this site.

The era of the 80's was the most memorable moments of my life. There's happy and sad moment that I could'n forget. It's not because I'm not happy with my life currently. It's different cause that time when we are still kids, didn't have any heavy obligations, just plays, studies, getting fun and live with my loveble families. Besides, I still have my parents which I miss so much.

Here, most of the stories or article are around the 80's that I include a stories and history of that era along with the photo's or video clips. I also include several songs from the 60's and 70's with world wide history.There are also a photo's of my hometown, school's, places, family and friends that are related with me in the 80's.

Besides loving listening to music and watching films, I'm also an active sports person specially in football and badminton. I'm a biggest fan of old time articles or stories whether on event, persons, a legends or whatever related with history.

It's been since 1990 that I left Green Town, Ipoh and working in Kuala Lumpur. I can't imagine that i will live, stay and grown a family here in Kuala Lumpur, the biggest and a capital city in Malaysia. Still, the old fond memories of past days is still in my heart.
Hopefully it's will call our memories in the 80's which so wonderful and awesome.























Wednesday, May 20, 2020

WORLD BEST PLAYER OF THE YEAR

ANUGERAH BALLON D'OR Jangan salah anggap, ini bukan hadiah belon melotop kepada baby-baby. Ini ialah anugerah tertinggi tahunan kepada pemain bola sepak yang telah menunjukkan prestasi cemerlang dalam kejohanan bola sepak utama di dunia. Dikumpul dan diundikan oleh majalah Perancis France Football ia adalah gelaran individu bola sepak anatar yang tertua di dunia. Dihadiahkan semenjak tahun 1956 dengan asalnya di beri nama 'European Player Of The Year' ia hanya mengiktiraf pemain yang lahir di benua Eropah sahaja. Itulah sebab mengapa kita tidak lihat nama lagenda benua yang lain dalam carta ini seperti Pele, Carlos Alberto, Garrincha, Zico, Passarella, Kempes, maradona kerana mereka bukan dari benua Eropah. hanya pada tahun 1995, barulah gelaran ini diformatkan kepada pemain-pemain dari seluruh dunia dan pemain asal Liberia, George weah yang bermain untuk AC Milan merupakan pemain pertama bukan Eropah yang mendapat gelaran pemain terbaik dunia. Lagenda England, Stanley Matthews merupakan pemenang sulung anugerah ini pada tahun 1956, Johan Cruyff merupakan pemain pertama memenangi sebanyak 3 kali, Michel Platini merupakan pemain pertama memenanginya sebanyak tiga kali berturut-turut, Marco Van Basten turut memenanginya sebanyak tiga kali, manakala Lionel Messi merupakan pemain terbanyak memenangi anuerah ini sebanyak enam kali dikuti rapat oleh Cristiano Ronaldo dengan lima kali

No comments: